Saturday, December 10, 2005

Keira Knightley 'No Nipple Regrets'


Keira Knightley is pleased she exposed her nipple at the premiere of her movie Pride + Prejudice, because she wants the world to see her body while she's still young.

The 20-year-old beauty refuses to be embarrassed about the boob last month, and even wishes she had exposed her whole breast.

She says, "I was at the premiere of my new film Pride + Prejudice, a few weeks ago when part of my left breast popped out of my dress, in full view of the paparazzi.

"It was just a little bit of flesh, but it would have been better if the whole thing had escaped.

"Still, my view is that if you're going to bare your breasts to the world, it's better to do so at 20, when you're still in good shape."

Technorati Tags : ,

0 are talkin':