Friday, February 24, 2006

American Idol Shocker!

I have to admit I was floored when Becky O'Donohue and Patrick Hall were eliminated on American Idol last night.  I did not see that one coming.

I did however anticipate that Bobby Bennett and Stevie Scott didn't surprise me much.  Thought I really enjoyed Bobby and would have liked to see him advance, just because I like the person, it's not enough to carry him in American Idol.

As for Stevie, blame it on a cold or whatever, but her performance BLEW!

Becky O'Donohue is going to have to head back to Maxim with her twin and attempt to scoop up another modeling job.  Personally I felt the way she snipped way from the offered hug when it was revealed that she was going home was a bit up and snooty - never liked snooty people, never will.

Next week I can't really predict who I think will be going home, but would someone PULEASE get Brenna out of there?  I don't like the cat claws and have found her to be quite rude from the get go.

Lastly, would someone tell me - is Ace Young gay?  Not that there is anything wrong with that, but the more I watch him, the more "gay" he becomes.  Just an observance.

While we are on the subject, hope over here and cast your vote on who will win American Idol 5.  My Vote:  Kellie!

Technorati Tags :

0 are talkin':