Thursday, March 30, 2006

Didn't see THAT coming

Lisa Tucker, Ace Young, and Katharine McPhee winding up in the bottom three of last nights American Idol.

Though I am not one that's caught on to the McPheever plague, I certainly didn't think she'd end up in the bottom three - and to be honest, I certainly didn't think Lisa would be cut this early in the game.  Just goes to show, you just never know what's going to happen.

What's up with Ace?  Are people casting pity votes for those who may otherwise not hold on this long in the competition?  There are a couple that I can clearly see being on the receiving end of pity votes and riding the "I'm challenged" wave to the end.

Not that I don't think this years competition oozes with talent, I just don't see some as having the "whole package" that needs to be there to make up the American Idol.

Let's think back to when they started making Barbie more politically correct.

Comprende'?

Technorati Tags : , , ,

 

0 are talkin':