Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Lindsay Lohan has eyes for Prince Harry

American actress Lindsay Lohan is planning to romance royal Prince Harry when she takes up residence in London.

The Mean Girls beauty prefers Harry over his older brother Prince William because he is more rebellious, but she needs to clear her dating schedule first.

The 20-year-old says, "Harry is definitely more my type. He seems more like trouble.

"I think I need to get other guys out of my system before I make my move on Harry."

Unfortunately for Lohan, Harry is dating Zimbabwean student Chelsy Davy.

Via Yahoo Entertainment

Does Lohan honestly believe she'd have what it takes to divert the eyes of Prince Harry? I mean LOOK at Chelsy Davy! Who she is, where she comes from and more... Lohan doesn't have a chance!

Technorati Tags : , , , ,

0 are talkin':