Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What's So Great About Gothic?

I've looked at people who choose to dress extreme goth over and over - I've tried to put myself in their shoes and figure out what the fascination is. But I can't!

What exactly is the attraction?

I see a chubby girl, wearing black shorts - black fishnet stockings that are ripped here and there. This girl is wearing what appears to be fishnet gloves that are also ripped. She's wearing army boots with big silver buckles. Then atop her head is something she calls hair. It's shaved around the sides and this big swash of hair flows down her back or she may be flipping it side to side.

The black lipstick on the very white face topped off with black eyes and fingertips.

Just where is the appeal? Can someone PLEASE tell me?

0 are talkin':