Wednesday, April 05, 2006

American Idol - Bottom 3

After last nights country theme night on American Idol, I have to say that the three of us have predicted the bottom three will be -
 
Ace Young
 
Kathryn McPhee
 
Taylor Hicks
 
As much as I hate to list Taylor in the bottom three - country just wasn't his thing!
 
Someone definitely had the McPheever last night when thinking that the song she chose was country enough to ride her through.  I just don't think she has what it takes to be the idol!  She's too showy and I just don't think that's going to appeal to those like me and the kiddos that are calling in each week casting our votes.
 
As for Simon, boy someone whizzed in his Wheaties last night didn't they?
 
The best performances were of course Chris, Kellie and Bucky!  Gotta love them!
 
Technorati Tags : American
 
 
Powered By Qumana

0 are talkin':