Thursday, May 04, 2006

Paris Bennett goes home

I have to admit, I wasn't too surprised by Paris getting the boot, but I certainly wouldn't go as far to say some of the things being said by MSNBC this morning.

Prediction of the next to go?

As much as I would hate to see him go - he seems like SUCH a NICE guy - I think Elliot will be the next on the plane back east.

And I may be a mom to a couple of teens, but I still think Chris is just HOT HOT HOT!  And that's saying a LOT for a woman who has never cared much for baldness.  Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

Technorati Tags : American, , , , ,

2 are talkin':

Anonymous said...

NO way does Elliott go! Get rid of the bimbo who is only getting the votes showing her boobs and legs. Elliott all the way!

Teen Zone News said...

Oh I couldn't agree more. The bimbo should have gone a LONG time ago. But the way things are going, I'm guessing poor Elliott is next.