Monday, September 04, 2006

My Grandma is an Angel now

Yesterday morning while on my way to church with my kids, I received word from my aunt that my Grandma Carrie had just passed.

Over the next several days I will be away from my computer and spending time with my family and visiting relatives.

Grandma would have been 88 years old this October and had been ready to be called to Heaven for some time.

Though it wasn't an unexpected happening, it is never an easy thing to do, saying goodbye to a loved one.

Please remember all of my relatives in your prayers over the next several days.

Your prayers are obviously working because Lilly has made a recovery that can't be explained by her vet at all.

Thanks so much for being loyal and patient when it comes to reading my ramblings lately.

Gayla

0 are talkin':