Wednesday, June 06, 2007

New To Teen Zone

Sometimes we're faced with really tough decisions and I've had to make one recently regarding this blog.

I had to step back and think about my priorities and the direction I was going -- resulting in having to either find someone who would take over this blog and nurture it the way it should be or deleting it altogether --

Thankfully I found someone who was willing to step up and take the reigns.

I'd like everyone to meet Eliza --

Eliza is a very experienced blogger that I'm sure you'll all just adore. She's going to be sharing the latest Teen Zone News and bringing hot topics to the forefront.

Please help me in welcoming Eliza to Teen Zone News.

2 are talkin':

Jo said...

Hello Eliza, I think I know you from somewhere. Hmmmmmm. lol ;)

I never even knew these blogs existed or else I would have been reading. We're a blended family AND I have two teenagers so I could have learned all kinds of things here!!

I guess I'll just have to start visiting regularly and reading now eh? :)

Homemom3 said...

Thanks for the warm welcome Jo. Hopefully I can keep all the readers and entertain some new ones. :)