Sunday, July 08, 2007

Teen Drives Tractor to Prom

Photo Source: GrainFarmer

Yes, I know school is out for the summer, but I couldn't pass this up. It seems a teen drove a tractor to his own Prom. Now I've heard of arriving in a limo, jeep or other sports vehicles....but a tractor?

Down in North Dakota a teen drove his tractor up to prom. It wasn't just any ordinary tractor though, it was a John Deere. You are probably asking why someone would do this. Right?

Levi Rue, the senior that drove the tractor stated,

"A few people made bets with me that I wouldn't do it. I guess I won them."


Oh and he did have a date that went along for the ride, she was a bit afraid of her dress getting ruined but did it anyways. Hmm, I wonder if he gave her some of the money.

How did you arrive at prom?

0 are talkin':