Thursday, May 18, 2006

That ’70s Show Series finale tonight at 8 on Fox

I've only grown to become a fan of That '70s Show in the last couple of years.  I've found myself watching each week catching glimpses and bits of DejaVu during each episode.  From the horrible golden harvest appliances to the bold gold and pea green wallpaper and the enormous clock hanging on Kitty and Red's stairway.  I've become very fond of each of the cast members and the character they portray.

Although I was just a pre-teen in the '70s and never did any of the "normal" things the characters on the show do, I remember many who were probably much more like Donna, Hyde, Eric and Kelso than I ever thought they were.

So with the finale being tonight - I thought it appropriate to send our own little Teen Zone farewell.

It's like saying goodbye to an old friend.

We'll miss the weekly laughs that's for sure!

From the cast of TeenZoneNews -

Gayla (editor and Mom), Trey, Coty, Ariel and Denton (all writers, researchers and content producers)

 

Technorati Tags : , , , , , , ,

0 are talkin':